01 February 2007

The Original Board Box

Who would have ever thought that I, Wally III [5], would get to see such a wonderful piece of history! Yellow brought the Original Board Box to work. It was like I was holding an artifact from some sophisticated civilization, that is a remnant of what we have today. Breathtaking in its beauty, it was like the true horse-sense of the Board. Ahhhhh...I hear it is going to be at the Board booth where you can submit questions like boardies used to, in the good old fashioned pen and ink. So I would encourage all boardies to go and visit the Board booth whether you ordered a shirt or not! Who knows you may meet a writer....ok actually that is guaranteed, but who is never known:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.