14 September 2007

The Sinking of the "bismark"

Dear Fellow Readers and Writers of the Board,

I have just received news that bismark has left the Board community. I do not speak for the Board, but may I remind all of the Readers out there that each one of you is precious. Without the readership of the Board, it would cease to exist! The Board needs us to ask both silly and interesting questions, so the Writers can give us both silly and interesting answers. Think of it this way--"The [Board] is what gives a [boardie] his power. It is a [intellectual/humorous forum] created by all [Registered Readers and Writers]. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the [internets] together."-- While bismark thinks that he is moving on to bigger and better things, he will be back. He denies it but he will. This reminds me of a movie I was watching in my ASL class. It went something like this:

Doctor: So do you smoke?
Patient: .....ummmm....
Patient: I am actually in the process of quitting.

The whole class busted up laughing! The funny thing was that we all knew what she meant. I think it is the same thing with bismark, and pretty much standard throughout the general readership of the Board. "[It] HAS to be...She HAD to BEEEE!" Perhaps I am "Alone in my principles," but I highly doubt it. "Once a [boardie], always a [boardie]."

- Wally_III [5]

1 comment:

bismark said...

hehe... we shall see if i make it back or not.